CRISIS CENTRE NORTH BAY REQUIRES CASUAL PART-TIME EMPLOYEES FOR
- Degree or Community College diploma in a relevant social service field
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Bilingualism (French/English) required for some positions
- Flexibility to work various shifts, 7 days/week sometimes with short notice
- Ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment
- Advanced interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of community resources an asset.
- Ontario Driver’s License and acceptable Driver’s Abstract required for some positions
Please forward a cover letter and current resume specifying which program(s) you are applying to.
Susan Rinneard, Executive Director
Crisis Centre North Bay
P.O. Box 1407
North Bay, ON P1B 8K6
Or fax to: (705)472-6236
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your application. Please advise prior to interview if you require accommodation.