How Can You Help?
We often receive calls asking, “How can I help; what types of donations do you accept?” If you have questions about donations of items please contact the shelter directly at 705-474-1031.
Suggested Items for Donating to Crisis Centre North Bay:
Due to space limitations, we are unable to accept large quantities of clothing, toys and linens. The shelter, the men, women and children we support often need the following items:
- Personal hygiene products: soap, shampoo, hairbrush, combs, deodorant, tampons, sanitary napkins, razors.
- Grocery gift cards to assist with special diets or start up of new living arrangement.
- Single trip bus passes (purchased through city hall)
- Taxi cab gift cards
- Walmart gift cards
- New socks, underwear and pajamas of all sizes
- Umbrellas, alarm clocks, batteries, journals, pens
- Non-expired, non-perishable food items.
We accept donations at our Administration Office:
198 Second Avenue
North Bay, ON
Crisis Centre North Bay accepts donations made by cheque to “Crisis Centre North Bay”. Receipts for tax purposes will be mailed to your address, when provided. If you have any questions about donation, please contact our Administration Manager at 705-472-6204 ex. 200.
Donate via Canada Helps: